Kind of funny how over the last decade the forum for opinion sharing has migrated from blogs to 140-character tweets. I just noticed that I hadn't written here for over a month, yet I have been sharing on Twitter. It's probably been over a year since I did an audioboo/podcast!
- I still think the market heads higher, with pullbacks here and there. Buy the dips should still work. I remain nearly 100% long.
- The Fed will continue to keep rates low. Is there a reason not too? Is there a danger of raising rates in a world where other countries are reducing rates?
- Hillary Clinton: OMG. Really? Isn't there a better candidate over there? Ugh.
- March Madness! The conference tournaments have been great and the big dance starts soon.
- Hey, I know the money is probably coming in on the UC Irvine Anteaters to walk away with March Madness, but my sleeper pick is that the Kentucky Wildcats come out-of-nowhere and win the whole shootin' match.
- I wonder if "sell in May" will work this year, and catch a pullback? Gut feeling says "yes." But you know, that could just mean a pullback to some obvious moving average and the up we go.
- (Am I too complacent about stocks, in a six-year bull market?)
- $AAPL - Apple stock joins the Dow tomorrow! Set your watch!