- Eh, not much to say about the stock market today. I think the big news was Steve Jobs introducing the iPad 2.
- Stocks basically flat, oil moving up.
- The iPad 2 to have a faster dual-core chip, a front-facing camera, and is slimmer than the first iPad. Available March 11th, so get in line!
- China cutting taxes. China’s plan to raise the personal income-tax threshold would leave more money in the pockets of the nation’s vast army of low-income households, easing the impact of rising prices and spurring the consumer products and retail sectors, analysts say.
- Preparing my tax return tonight. Almost done.
Picture is of Mila Kunis!